What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including your email address
- Demographic information, such as your postcode and product preferences
- Other information relating to customer surveys or offers
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use this information to further understand your needs and provide you with a better, more personalised service. This includes:
- Using the information to improve our products or services
- Providing customers who have signed up to our email newsletter with offers or promotional deals about products they may find interesting
- Internal record keeping
- If you have provided us with permission, we may also use the information to contact you for market research from time to time.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files which ask permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. This file helps to analyse web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual user for a more tailored user experience, by personalising its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes, and by remembering information about such preferences.
You can accept or decline cookies. Cookies do not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. The information we gather through these tracking technologies is only used for statistical purposes and then it is removed from the system. There are several ways tracking technology is used to enhance your user experience and to help us provide a better service. These include:
Basic Interactions and Functionalities
This facilitates communication between the user and Peckham Cellars, including interactions with live chat platforms such as Facebook Messenger. Live chat conversations may be logged, and browsing and usage data may be collected on pages where it is installed, even if the users do not actively use the service.
This provides a personalised user experience by improving the quality of preference management options. This includes:
- Content commenting, via Facebook Comments
- Displaying content from external platforms, via the Google Maps widget, which allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this site and interact with them
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms, such as Facebook Like button and social widgets – this type of service may still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even if the user does not use it
This website uses trackers to measure traffic and analyse user behaviour, with the goal of improving our service. This includes:
- Analytics, via Google Analytics, which enables us to learn more about user behaviour and demographics, as well as Facebook Ads Conversion Tracking (Facebook Pixel) which connects data from actions performed on this website to the Facebook Advertising Network.
- Content performance and features testing (A/B Testing), via Google Optimise, which allows us to track and analyse user responses to different changes in the layout or other components of this website.
- Managing data collection and online surveys, via Facebook Lead Ads, which allows this website to manage the creation, deployment, distribution and analysis of online forms and surveys.
Targeting and Advertising
Trackers on this website are used to deliver personalised marketing content based on your user behavior and to serve and track ads, including:
- Advertising, via Facebook Advertising Network and Facebook Lookalike Audience, which allows user data to be utilised for advertising purposes to display ads and communications based on user preferences and interests.
- Remarketing and behavioural targeting, via Facebook Remarketing and Facebook Custom Audience, which allow this website to inform, optimise and distribute ads based on the past use of the user.
Peckham Cellars is committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure at all times. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure to your information, we have put suitable electronic, physical and managerial processes in place to safeguard this information.
Managing Your Personal Information
If you have provided us with permission to use tracking technologies and you have changed your mind, you can do so at any time by unsubscribing from our newsletter or amending your communication preferences on your account settings. It is also possible to delete previously stored trackers, including those used to remember the user’s initial consent, via the relevant browser settings. For more information about managing cookies through your browser settings, please follow the relevant links:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
You can request details of the information held about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like this information. If you believe the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us as soon as possible so we can rectify the issue.
Peckham Cellars will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we are required to do so by law or where we have your explicit consent to do so.
Links to Other Websites
The use of third party trackers cannot be controlled by Peckham Cellars.
Occasionally, peckhamcellars.co.uk may link to third party websites to provide you with more information. Once you have used these links to leave our site, we cannot be held liable against any damage or implication these sites may cause. Therefore, you should exercise caution and look at the privacy policies of these sites with regards to any information you provide and your privacy when visiting these sites.
Owner and Data Controller:
Peckham Cellars Ltd
125 Queens Road,
Owner contact email: email@example.com